I wasn't able to go out to the camp this weekend for various reasons so it was a good time to do some sewing. I bought some fabric at 50% off a couple weeks ago to make a sundress and matching hat for Little Girl.
The photo doesn't really show the true pink color or the yellow centers of the flowers but it's really very cute.
As I was organizing some of my sewing stuff, I ran across some green blocks I finished last December as part of the 501 Project. I'd forgotten all about them. So I paired them up with my most recent green blocks and this is the top I came up with. It measures 40 x 53.
I haven't decided if I want to add a border or not. I just need to pick up some backing fabric and batting and I'll be ready to finish it.
Hope you have a good day.