Even though this next one has 69 pieces, it didn't take anywhere near the amount of time to piece as the first one did.
This one was so simple but I spaced out and ended up having to 'unsew' one of the panels and attach it the correct way. That's what happens when you don't pay attention.
On this one I wanted the upper left triangle to be orange but I cut the piece too short and didn't have any more to try again.
Frustrated, I finished the block and called it quits for the day. I put everything away and vacuumed instead. After so many days of sewing, it sure needed it. I feel so much better now.
Hope you had a good day.