I especially liked the beige one and chose to use that in a block for Victoria. I wanted to make the Christmas Star block from the 501 Project. I made the block into a wall hanging a few years ago and wanted to try it again. The photo isn't great. What looks like black is actually a dark green. The true colors are quite striking. I'm happy with how it turned out. I hope Victoria likes it.
I've also finished another block on the 501 Project. This brings the number of completed blocks to 378. Only 123 more to go. Woo Hoo!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Dots on Dots blog hop to see my blocks. I've been waiting and waiting to share.
Hope you had a good day.