|Bailey just awakened from a nap|
I found some scrap yarn and knit a new pair of socks for myself. I experimented with using two strands as reinforcement for the heels.
I bought some cotton yarn for weaving and had intended to weave a couple of cotton hand towels. But I changed my mind midstream and have decided to work the piece into a vest. It's still in the planning stage. I had a really tough time keeping the tension even. I wanted a really tight weave so I used four strands as one, two white, two blue. That may have been the reason for the tension problems. It did make for a rather interesting weave pattern.
Here's a close up of the weaving.
I've also finished a winter wall hanging for my daughter but I can't show the whole thing yet. Here's a sneak peek.
Hope you have a good day.